ZEEE Australia Pty Ltd – Blinds, Awnings and Security
Terms and Conditions of sale.
- Quotation is valid for 30 days and price is subject to checking in office.
- Zeee has the right not to proceed with this order if errors have been found in the calculation of this order.
- Please check this quotation carefully, colour, sizes etc., as once this order is in production, alterations will be at customers expense. The deposit will be forfeited to the company (Zeee) on any cancelled order after production has commenced.
- All specifications in this quotation are as per the customers request. IE. Fabric, Colours, controls.
- Exact colours cannot be guaranteed. Colours of fabrics, weaves, (and timber colours) may vary from batch to batch and colour swatches are as a guide only. All variations are as per industry standards.
- Installation and delivery are estimated only. Zeee will not be held responsible for backorders of materials which are beyond our control.
- If the customer is not on the premises on the day to install and another day has to be arranged, Zeee has the right to charge a separate service call which must be paid upon installation.
- Removal of existing blinds, screens, awnings is the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise specified. If the products are not removed before installation Zeee has the right to charge the customer a removal fee at the time of installation. It is also the customer’s responsibility to make sure all obstructions e.g. furniture, etc are removed to give the installer access to the installation area. If this is not done by the customer and the installer has to move obstructions to gain access to the window, the installer has the right to charge a fee on Zeee behalf which is to be paid at the time of installation.
- Zeee has the right to require part payment to the value of goods installed and full balance upon completion of the order if only part of the order has been completed.
- The customer must pay the installer the balance of the order immediately once the order has been installed. If the products are picked up from the factory no good are to leave the factory until they are paid for in full. Unless by prior arrangement by management.
- In the event of non payment by the customer, Zeee has the right to recover costs by ways of a debt collection agency and all collection fees and disbursements shall be debt due and owing by the customer.
- If a discount has been offered off the Recommended retail price, it is only offered based on full payment received on the day of completion of installation. Failure to pay in full on completion of works may result in cancellation of discount and full Retail price payable.
Zeee has a warranty on the following products and these warranties are valid from date of pick up or date of installation:
- Crimsafe up to 10 years on Stainless Steel Mesh
- Safety and Security Doors, Flyscreens and Screens including hardware and locks 12 months
- Hardware on blinds and awnings varies depending on product but is minimum of 12 months
- Fabric varies dependent on manufacturer from 12 months to 5 years.
- Shutters specific to shutter manufacturer
The obligation under this guarantee is limited to replacement or repair of the product or components found to be defective by the manufacturer. This guarantee does not cover defects or damage caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, wear and tear, motorised devices or failure to properly maintain or clean product by manufacturers’ instructions. This warranty becomes void if repaired, adjusted or moved by someone other than Zeee representatives.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of payment of the full agreed payment price. Zeee reserves the right to charge a pick up, delivery and refit service call charge where applicable. Please note any repairs after this warranty period has expired will incur a service call out charge and a fee for parts and labour.